Applications for admission to be received on prescribed application forms are available at the college administration office on payment of the prescribed charges.
1. Most of the vacancies are filled in the beginning of academic session every year with provision of seats available. No formal announcement will be made to fill up vacancies and students are to be admitted according to the admission criteria and college standards.
2. Pass marks for admission test are minimum 40 percent in each subject. However, for slightly lower percentage in admission test, an undertaking from parents is to be taken to effect that the child is liable to be withdrawn if his/her performance in the subsequent regular examinations is not up to the required standard.
3. For admission, the test will be conducted in the following subjects:
4 . The right of admission is reserved.
5 The results of the admission tests are to be prepared by the Admission Committee and submitted to the Principal for approval.
- The following documents must be attached with a candidate’s application:
- Two 1” * 2” coloured photographs
- Provisional Certificate
- Detailed Marks certificate
- Migration certificate (in case of any other board)
- School/College Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate/ B-Form/ CNIC
- All entry tests commensurate either with the age group or the requisite academic standard of the class in which admission is sought.
- Passing marks for admission test are minimum 50% in each subject.
- The Principal of the college will exercise the sole authority for admission under the rules.